Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My new offerings on my Lemon Poppy Seeds Shoppe

I have added some new dolls to my Lemon Poppy Seeds Shoppe
Starting with a

beautiful Primitive Tuck Away doll. Tuck Away Prim doll is truly created like the Mothers of yesteryear would have created their little girls dolls,

Wonderful 28 inch Primitive Victorian Style Doll,She is gorgeous!SOLD!!!!

Morning Green Eyes Primitive Folk Art Fairy ...Morning Green Eyes home is deep inside the dew covered morning flowers. She looks up to see the birds that travel across the morning sky ,Oh what a lovely time to play !!!, Morning Green Eyes spreads her wings created from cloth , her wings are 12 inches from tip to tip.She loves playing with the traveling birds of the morning sky.. They play hide and seek among the clouds and the dew on the flowers..IF only you believe you to can come out and play with Morning Green Eyes

My my Lemon Poppy Seeds Shoppe offerings on usally done on the 15th of each month,But I only had one item and wanted to add a couple more , To see all my new offerings please visit .. Look again Spetember 15th for a new update on my Lemon Poppy Seeds Shoppe, Thank You so much for looking!! God Bless you with many Blessings , Sherrie http://www.lemonpoppyseeds.com/shoppes/pssympletymes/index.html

No comments: