Friday, September 05, 2008

Enjoy YourSelf

I'm sitting with a nice glass of cold Green Tea just listening to the feeder bands of Hannah out side the window, Ever just felt the warm fuzziness and like to curl up with the ole computer and look and read inspirational Arts, Crafts, Other creations and just sit and smile and ooo and ahhh just with your self.
I wanted to share with you one of the places I enjoy visiting allot .That is Craft Zine http://craftzine.com/ their blog: http://blog.craftzine.com/

I do Subscribe to Craft Zine and receive a email every day and really enjoy seeing what others are doing, It is a every day punch of inspiration to all mediums no matter what your specialty is, with the holidays around the corner, I have been looking for my family and close friends, Some thing small but unique and useful to create for each one. I love and cherish my family and close friends,But lets face it they aren't all in love with my prim folk art dolls :))

Fix your self your fav cuppa and relax and let your self absorb all the inspiration going on at Craft Zine ,Have a great Week -End! Hugs to all ~Sherrie

No comments: