Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hidden In The Attic by: Paula Bureman

Today I want to share with you this totally awesome artist ,I do not know her, I just was looking at all the pattern designers on PatternMart and came across Hidden In The Attic.

Hidden In The Attic by: Paula Bureman, There are many definitions of what Primitive Folk Art is or means and so on.In my humble opinion Paula creates the true Primitive Folk Art. I just flipped over her Animal patterns,They are so Life like , Their unique and one of a kind, Below is her newest offering on ebay, I was amazed at the detail she puts into her work, To me her Santa's are true Primitive Folk Art , and Have such a awe and feel of yesteryear about them,

I'm just in Love with her Primitive Folk Art Talents!!!

If you would like to check out Paula's past work, you can go to her Picture Trail. Paula also has a list of her patterns in her pattern album

Or you can see her awesome life like patterns at

Her patterns are not E-patterns ..Man I wish they were, But they are worth the wait in the mail!
to get to know a bit aboutPaula Bureman go to her ebay Me page

No comments: