Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hidden In The Attic by: Paula Bureman

Today I want to share with you this totally awesome artist ,I do not know her, I just was looking at all the pattern designers on PatternMart and came across Hidden In The Attic.

Hidden In The Attic by: Paula Bureman, There are many definitions of what Primitive Folk Art is or means and so on.In my humble opinion Paula creates the true Primitive Folk Art. I just flipped over her Animal patterns,They are so Life like , Their unique and one of a kind, Below is her newest offering on ebay, I was amazed at the detail she puts into her work, To me her Santa's are true Primitive Folk Art , and Have such a awe and feel of yesteryear about them,

I'm just in Love with her Primitive Folk Art Talents!!!
PRIMITIVE FOLK ART SANTA ~ REINDEER DOLL

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRIMITIVE-FOLK-ART-SANTA-REINDEER-DOLL-TDIPT_W0QQitemZ320291208970QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320291208970&_trkparms=72%3A552%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14


If you would like to check out Paula's past work, you can go to her Picture Trail. Paula also has a list of her patterns in her pattern album

Or you can see her awesome life like patterns at PatternMart.com http://patternmart.com/patterns/search/section/All/Hidden+In+The+Attic/All

Her patterns are not E-patterns ..Man I wish they were, But they are worth the wait in the mail!
to get to know a bit aboutPaula Bureman go to her ebay Me page http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=hiddenintheattic

No comments: