Thursday, July 03, 2008

vivs-whimsy

vivs-whimsy. is having a Pin Keep swap
still time to sign up go on over.....Sherrie
In her own words:)....
oK.. so now.. I'm annoucing my new swap.. Its a PINKEEP swap. Imagine all the possibly pin cushion type things you might be able to make. I have a couple ideas that have been bouncing around in my head for weeks and weeks! I hope there are a few people interested! I figured a pinkeep is something most of us could whip up in an afternoon. I will make a badge later.. and will post it here for you to take. please spread the word. I'll take sign ups here through July 1st and will announce partners by the 3rd or 4th and we'll have a mail out date of august 1st. how does that sound? You can sign up here or at my email.. vivianneroni@yahoo.com
Once again I'm looking forward to seeing all the creativety that comes from blogland friends!

No comments: