Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I WON OMYGOSH!


Pat Rockway of Just Between Us Girls left a comment on my blog.I went and visited her "Awesome Blogs"

It is a must to go visit her
I am so glad I did...She has offerings I could only dream about! and
guess what Their price affordable

Pat was having a contest

It read:
This is JUST BETWEEN US GIRLS....Go to my blog shoppe.... IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE AND FIND OUT ABOUT OUR NEW CONTEST.....
I went to her other blog http://iwonderfullife.blogspot.com/
AND!!!!
It's a WONDERFUL LIFE INDEED. TADAAAAAAAAAAAA SHERRIE SYMPLETYMES/primitiverose just
identified this as a camping stove item...to make toast with. GOOD FOR YOU SHERRIE...CONGRATULATIONS.
Yeppers I won!!!
here is what I won Yippie!!! (I choose)
http://cgi.ebay.com/BESSIE-PEASE-GUTMANN-GIRL-SEWING-FABRIC-BLOCK_W0QQitemZ380040704690QQihZ025QQcategoryZ63634QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

But what is more exciting is the products Pat offers ..I am just blown away..I want every thing!!!
Her fabric blocks are a MUST! to have...
Go by and visit her blogs
Her Personal Blog
Her New Blog Shoppe, "It's a Wonderful Life!"
and her HUGE and wonderful ebay store
Pat's eBay Store!

No comments: