Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I do have lots to tell you

Hiya my sweet chickadee's........Well I do have lots to tell you all about my super dupper bestest and wonderful birthdays ever..Think I'm still in shock..and to top it off on my BD had a knock on the door then it opened and there stood our best friends who have just moved to TN this past October,,singing Happy Birthday.I about passed out from shock and delight.and shock!! I had Gene also take the entire week off, so he can enjoy all this good stuff too, :)Arthur and Tina are here for a week ,I will catch up you all as soon as they have gone..Which will be Saturday!!!!!
Love and Hugs
Sherrie

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Can't wait to hear about it all. Glad you had a lovely birthday!!! Have a lovely rest of the week!
*hugs*
Jennie

Unknown said...

Oooh! How fun is that!!!? Hope you have a blast!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Jackie