Wednesday, December 05, 2007

nimbleknot's

Needlefelted Christmas rabbit on cupcake.
nimbleknot's photos
Oh my aren't these just the cutest!! I do not know Jennifer Stanfield aka nimbleknot
But I do know her awesome needle felting wowzers! Talk about detail, Jennifer really puts a lot of thought and detail into all her little creations.
I know needle felting is all the rage..And I love looking and admiring it, But man oh man it makes ya wonder how these gals create such beauty from a pile of fuz:)
Take a break from what ever your doing and go visit Jennifer at her flickr and take in all this fantastic eye candy! She also has a wonderful blog , http://www.nimbleknot.typepad.com/ Which is very informative~fun~pretty~and just good ole stuff! Hugs to all Sherrie
Night Night Nathan ~Needle-felted, jointed bear on handmade Oak and Cherry bed with handmade quilt and wool puppy.

No comments: