Thursday, July 26, 2007

5 finished Yay!!!

I have been so determined to finsh my Creations In Process (CIP)
I was doing the HaPpPy DaNcE today . I finished 5 of them yay!!!

This softie is created for a flickr Softie group

He is 6 inches tall sitting..Bet you can't guess his name hmmm? "Spot" of course!

Vintage Style Toys. Elephant

Is created with vintage fabric from about the 1930's . He is just precious, Stands 6 inches tall and is 5 inches wide, I just love his fat little body and legs.Hand painted eyes

Vintage Style Toys. Giraffe

Is created with vintage fabric from about the 1950's.

He is so adorable. He is 9 inches tall, His body is 4 inches long , Hand painted eyes with hand sewn eye lids.

Teddy Bear Pin Keep

I created my Pin Keep from Vintage Fabrics 1930's , Hand painted and seal his eyes.Sitting he is 8" tall

I created him from a pattern by http://threadbareprimitives.com/"Teddy Bear Pin Keep Doll" Pin Keep PATTERN #263

My own original design, Old Woman is a flag maker,She is 23 inches, her dress is full with a red petticoat, a has a red matching sash at her waist.Her bodice is fitted, with hand sewn lace, Her face is sculptured and also is hand painted and sealed to last many years, Old Woman beautiful green eyes tell her story of years of flag making and the history she has seen.. Her hair is hand felted mohair with a sparkle through it.Her body is hand painted and sanded several time is very soft.her legs are painted and aged then crackled, She wears pantaloons with hand sewn lace,Her flags have been aged for a vintage look and feel.
Full view of Old Woman The Flag Maker

No comments: