Monday, May 21, 2007

Good Morning Monday!

I hope you all had a wonderful week end, Whew it seemed it just blew by!
We had a wonderful week end, Did a bit of this n that!
We went to JoAnn's and I used my good ole' 50% coupon and bout 2 yards of cream color 100% wool, Oh it is just yummie!! I plan on a challenge to myself, Of seeing how many creations I can create with this yummie wool.. New creations journey and my fav things to make
I also got two yards of yummie grey wool

I can't believe I bought on Saturday and created my
elephant ready to embellish and Created my giraffe which is ready to stuff


yippee and all this on a week end, which is usually very
busy with hubby,family, friends and just on the go!!

As you can see When I wasn't looking my softie bear
and Americana doll started playing around!!

OoOo poor elephant what a heavy load! :)

9 comments:

Sabine said...

The elephant is very cute and looks like he needs to be hugged.
Here is the link to go to nimbleknot:
http://nimbleknot.typepad.com/nimbleknot_handmade/tutorials/index.html
Keep up the crafting!

Kerry said...

that elephant is very cute, I love the shape of his trunk, looks like your babies are all having lots of fun!!

Yvette said...

oh how cute is your elephant! I just love him.
Your giraffe looks like it is going to be wonderful too!
They look really fun! :o)

SympleTymes/PrimitiveRose said...

Thanks Sabine so much for your kind words about my elephant, He is finished and I must say is attitude!! Sabine the nimbleknot is a awesome tutorial

SympleTymes/PrimitiveRose said...

Kerry I love you picture icon, Your sooo pretty and look as sweet as you are! Thank You for liking the elephant his legs gave me a fit but tada! I made it!!

SympleTymes/PrimitiveRose said...

Yvette Thank You ! I have been over at your flickr and have fallen inlove with your Chicken and Peeps you have been a very busy girl!!

Heera said...

Very cute elephant indeed. Love the other critters too.

SympleTymes/PrimitiveRose said...

Thanks much heera,Elephant was fun to make,
Sherrie

sex said...

免費視訊聊天,辣妹視訊,視訊交友網,美女視訊,視訊交友,視訊交友90739,成人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,情色視訊,情人視訊網,視訊美女,一葉情貼圖片區,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊,ut聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,影音視訊聊天室

威而柔,自慰套,自慰套,SM,充氣娃娃,充氣娃娃,潤滑液,飛機杯,按摩棒,跳蛋,性感睡衣,威而柔,自慰套,自慰套,SM,充氣娃娃,充氣娃娃,潤滑液,飛機杯,按摩棒,跳蛋,性感睡衣
情惑用品性易購,情境坊歡愉用品

色情遊戲,寄情築園小遊戲,情色文學,一葉情貼圖片區,情境坊歡愉用品,情惑用品性易購,情人視訊網,辣妹視訊,情色交友,成人論壇,情色論壇,愛情公寓,情色,舊情人,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,色情小說,做愛,做愛影片,性愛
情境坊歡愉用品,情惑用品性易購,aio交友愛情館,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品

徵信社,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣精品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品

辣妹視訊,美女視訊,視訊交友網,視訊聊天室,視訊交友,視訊美女,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,視訊交友90739,免費視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,視訊聊天

網拍設計,網頁設計