Monday, April 02, 2007

The Humble Arts Newest Edition Is Out


The Humble Arts Newest Edition Is Out!! Go take a peek at this months newest items all these talented artists have to offer..Shucks just go and drool!!! I did!!

http://www.thehumblearts.com/
Oh by the way I have been wanting to tell you all also
Some of the Artists on The Humble Arts update new items every Monday
Also: some Artists like to update once a month always some thing new and fresh going on
@ The Humble Arts

I am so honored my little submission was chosen for this months Historical Nuggets
" What is a Primitives...Vintage...Folk Art..."

Hope you all enjoy!!

Hugs Sherrie

1 comment:

Linda Fleming said...

Hi Sherrie! Thanks for dropping by my blog and for your kind comment. I followed your link in this entry and enjoyed reading your article about prim dolls. And I loved browsing thru your blog and seeing the photos of your gorgeous flowers and lovely work.
Peace-
Linda