Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tuesday Morning

Just a heads up..Kinda have to get me ole' nose back down to the sewing threads today..
Have to finish "TODAY"
Door Prize Basket:
Two vintage type Toys:
Yesteryear Pinchusion:
Take pictures of a grouping for a grand opening:
Mail out a order: which means I run up to the store and post office:which also means ahA!
I get to do lunch out yippie! oo I know I am soooo bad:)
PLUS: The tile guys are to be here either today or tomorrow,I am SO tired of these nasty looking cement floors
You see what I am talking about by going here

PLUS TODAY:
Must figure out html for a web site grand opening..which is brain frustration:)
Talk to ya later gators!!

oOooOhhHHhHh before I close here is some "Surfin Eye Candy"

Full of wonderful info for you to share with your friends too:

Linda Walsh Originals

Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns

Linda Walsh Originals Dolls

Linda's BlogDOLLS Blog

Instant Download E-Patterns Blog

Top Blogs By Crafters Toplist

The Dollie & Crafts Plugboard

Crafting For All Plugboard

About Linda Walsh Originals

I Love Crafts & Crafts Blogs

Tips For Crafters On The Web

Twelve Months of Sewing Club

Testing The Blogs Series and Helpful Blog Tips

The Best FREE Craft Articles

The Book Review Corner

Have a Gr-r-eat Day
Hugs Sherrie

No comments: