Thursday, November 09, 2006

I have been wanting to learn how to Quilt

above picture was taken out side, hope this shows you the deep colors! larger picture
Inside picture click for larger picture
I have been wanting to learn how to Quilt ,and create Wall Hangings,and Applique' for a very long time,SO!!! I HAVE taking the plundge,
This is my very first quilt block ever!I am so proud, I can tell I am learning already cause I can see where I have a couple small mistakes....but I am so pleased how it turned out,Now I will continue creating more of the blocks, and create a beautiful Quilt
The pictures are Not showing how rich and deep these colors really The colors just aren't showing their true colors :)
I plan to hand quilt it, also adding a nice border,And a beautiful backing :)If all turns out well, I want to make this for my daughter Valerie for Christmas!Have started this quilt on November 9, 2006

No comments: